Wednesday, July 25, 2012

June.

Sometime in June marks the first day of summer, but when you're out of school it really doesn't mean too much. Unless you've got kids, then your free time evaporates for favor of catering to their summer vacation.

I don't have kids, but being the guardian big brother of 2 siblings is kinda the same thing.

Now I've long been out of school, but what's made this summer kick off differently is I've just joined the team at Super Color Digital as Production Manager. The place is incredible! Dealing with the production of print campaigns on a grand format scale is really interesting and it is awesome to see the creative of some huge marketing clients. I've always had interest in branding and development, so being surrounded by all this work is pretty inspiring.

Let me know when you've got the need to cover an entire building with a print of your face.

No comments: