Thursday, July 31, 2008

SDCC '08

I really enjoy Comic Con. What I don't really enjoy is backed up traffic due to the explosion of a truck carrying upwards 60,000 lbs. of meat. Seriously? Yeah. What could have been a leisurely hour drive became 4 hours, and the worst part...we never saw the destruction. Not even a ginormous Wolverine meat sculpture waiting at the end of traffic.  Just..nothing.

Anyhow, in the minimal hours at convention, I had a good time checking out geek attendees (I use that in the best sense), picking up loot, and  meeting artists(Missing plenty of those I really wanted to see along the way). 

Anyhow, check out a few of my photos.

I met Ono, director of Street Fighter 4. It was definitely cool to test the game and then give him fan-feedback.  He signed and handed out the game's poster as well!












Kaiju Big Battel! Time for epic monsters fighting!








An Alpha Chun Li attempts to take my Comic Con loot.  Hey look! You can see Erik Ko(director of Udon and the SF comic) in the background.

No comments: